Room 2 2014

Room 2 2014

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Writing

Big Money

For our writing topic on Thursday we were given an interesting question. The question was... 
Pretend you were given $100, but you couldn't keep it! You have to give it to a person or charity. Who would you give it to and why?

Here are some of our very thoughtful ideas...

  • If i had $100 i would give $50 to a poor person sot they can buy all the stuff they need. I would give the other $50 to a school that needs it. Caylee
  • If i havd $100 and I had to give it away, I would give $50 to Huha and I would give $50 to the government to spread it to the people. Noah
  • If I had $100 I would give $50 to the poor people they need it. I would give $50 to Waikanae School so they can buy more stuff. Caitlyn
  • If I got $100 but I am not allowed to spend it...I would give $50 to the very sick people and the Zoo. Because the sick people can stay alive, and for the zoo to give to the zoo keeper to buy more animals. Natasha
  • If I had $100 I would give $50 to the police, and the other $50 to my family. Why i would give it to my family is they're special to me. Corey
  • I would give some to the council so they can build more train tracks and the freight trains need to go everywhere. I would give some to my mum so she can buy shopping. Edward
  • If I had $100 I would give Huha $50 to buy food for the animals. I would give the other $50 to the Charity shop, so people can buy clothes. Zina


1 comment:

  1. What awesome thinking Room 2. You've all come up with some great ideas.
    I was wondering if there is anyone you can give $100 to that could increase the $100 so you'll have more to give away?

    ReplyDelete